Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Power pf Packaging




Do u agree that product packaging influnces consumer purchase decision?

When I shop, a colourful product packaging catches my attention first.
** YES
When I purchase a product, I would like to see the size first.
**YES
I always attracted by weird packaging product.
**YES
When I shop, attractive pictures on product packaging catch my attention.
**YES
I use the pictures on product packaging to compare and differentiate among the choices.
**YES

Packaging plays a crucial role in marketing communication.
It stand on the shelf...

to compete among the all
to break the clutter
to attract your attention
to speak with you, it's benefits
to show u product apperence
to motivate u purchase it rather than others
to trigger u buy it NOW !!

If Yes, u are marketer victims ^^







No comments:

Post a Comment